All members: Please make sure you have read and understand the Gate Code Rules.
Gate Code Rules
Do not pass on the gate code to anyone! (This is a Club Rule, not a request!)
- You must be member.
- You must contact Leona 0400 223 482 or Sandra 07 5484 1331 for permission at least 24 hours before use of the grounds. (Sometimes we are hard to get hold of but we don’t actually get paid to do this!)
- Fees: $2 per person, per day. (Other charges apply for lights).
- You must provide a Horse Health Declaration. (We hold these for 2 years.)
- If you are under 18 you must wear a helmet.
- You may not perform any sort of service for anyone else for money, or any other form of remuneration. This means no lessons and no training or breaking-in of other people’s horses.
- You may not receive lessons and pay for them in money or any other form of remuneration of any kind. If you want to do either point 7 or 8, you need public liability insurance, provide a completed Grounds Hire form and have paid a $300 bond and the current hire fee.
- You are required to provide us with your vehicle rego. We will check this against the security camera.